Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Advertise here
    Page 3 of 182 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
      MTV$
      Thanks

Re: JustBeePaid - justbeenpaid.com

Quote Originally Posted by charlly007 View Post
      What,you are selling or they are the one selling your referral ? Does it works like that,why can't they let you keep that new member ? If the person repurchase,will you get bonus or is now the property of the buyer.I don't like that method.
      if your not upgraded and your referral upgrades, they will be sold and members can buy that referral to cycle cycle time soon, will repurchase again 2 days from now
      Join my most recommended program ->>> JSS TRIPLER EARNING $18 A DAY

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

I have an account in Justbeenpaid, but I didn't purchase a position..So far I have 6 referrals. I will buy 2 positions next month..

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cheysser View Post
      if your not upgraded and your referral upgrades, they will be sold and members can buy that referral to cycle cycle time soon, will repurchase again 2 days from now
      what if you're not upgraded, but you bought positions and you have referrals who also bought positions but also didn't upgrade... do i still earn commission from them though i'm not upgraded?

MTV$
      Thanks

That is not a good way of compensating us for doing that task.So we will get nothing for doing that,right ? I will keep my referrals on hold until i upgrade to earn from them.That is what i will definitely do.

MTV$
      Thanks

how do we earn there ?..at first they said like we get 2% daily or 60% month..Yesterday I bought $10 position and today when I checked my account the total earning is showing : 0 ...do I need to get referral in order to earn ?

MTV$
      Thanks

I don't really know how it work. Like raj say they offer 2% a day or 60% a month. So everiday we can cashout 2% from our investmen and a month 60% from it?

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bangcool View Post
      I don't really know how it work. Like raj say they offer 2% a day or 60% a month. So everiday we can cashout 2% from our investmen and a month 60% from it?
      man...don't go for upgrade yet..they have such a mess in their site...yesterday I upgrade there and now one of my friend says you get 2% daily in JSS triple..where the ** I paid then ?...right now I am checking their pages with stupid writing and I will contact support..heck man I am really pissed off now

MTV$
      Thanks

Wow! You guys have lots of guts to purchase this huge position! To think that im still fighting to even reach a 2 here.
      Well it is time i start thinking about increasing my investment all rounds.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bangcool View Post
      You can cashout daily but the minimum is $20. This site is kinda messy so if you guys are interested then better read the FAQs.

MTV$
      Thanks

The site seems to be exactly like Admillion....I also want to join a program me like this but not aware of the positions they mentioning..All members there gaining positions and making good money there.First I have to do a research about the site..

MTV$
      Thanks

2011-03-24 11:05:01 None Daily Earnings for Active Positions
      $ 2.20 Great im building up my positions and i hope before my first expiry i can get more and more

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by philo View Post
      The site seems to be exactly like Admillion....I also want to join a program me like this but not aware of the positions they mentioning..All members there gaining positions and making good money there.First I have to do a research about the site..
      It's just simple. Per $10 investment you make that's equal to 1 position and you will earn a total of $15 in just 75 days so that's 50% profit for every position you buy.

MTV$
      Thanks

i purchased another position now i have 12 positions and more to be added soon

Your JSS-Tripler Position has been Placed!

Greetings Cheysser Bellen!

This E-mail is to inform you that JSS-Tripler
      position you bought has been placed and
      assigned to the following account:

Username: cheysser
      Invoice Number: 100905-22562

Feel free to log in and click on "Positions"
      to review your new position:

MTV$
      Thanks

I accidentally paid for Justbeenpaid program which is matrix and needed 2 referrals under to get paid...I wrote support team to move my upgrade fund to JSS tripler..how they will accept my request.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rajloves92 View Post
      I accidentally paid for Justbeenpaid program which is matrix and needed 2 referrals under to get paid...I wrote support team to move my upgrade fund to JSS tripler..how they will accept my request.
      yeah, but its somewhat an advantage if you purchase atleast 4 pos on JSS tripler because after 75 days you will get $60 on the JBP program itself, but i hope they will change it since that upgrade is not needed now

MTV$
      Thanks

still have 1 position here... have no funds yet coz im still building my positions on ad2, but this is next...i'll purchase more soon after i completed 50 positions in ad2....

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by baby83 View Post
      still have 1 position here... have no funds yet coz im still building my positions on ad2, but this is next...i'll purchase more soon after i completed 50 positions in ad2....
      i have not purchased any positions on ad2, will focus a lot here since the roi is low and more safer, sustainable .. though i really dont like the script, seems user unfriendly for me.. i hope they will make a site especially for JSS tripler

MTV$
      Thanks

yeah, but its somewhat an advantage if you purchase atleast 4 pos on JSS tripler because after 75 days you will get $60 on the JBP program itself, but i hope they will change it since that upgrade is not needed now
      I didn't get you all...you mean I should keep that amount in justbeenpaid and buy another 4 position in JSS tripler and after 75 days..I will get $60 just for being part of justbeenpaid...without referring any members in downline...did I understand correct ?

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rajloves92 View Post
      I didn't get you all...you mean I should keep that amount in justbeenpaid and buy another 4 position in JSS tripler and after 75 days..I will get $60 just for being part of justbeenpaid...without referring any members in downline...did I understand correct ?
      correct, thats why its called a tripler you get $15 after your 4 positions expire and a total of $60 for the JBP program but you need to upgrade in order to receive it

MTV$
      Thanks

correct, thats why its called a tripler you get $15 after your 4 positions expire and a total of $60 for the JBP program but you need to upgrade in order to receive it
      4 positions in JSS triple and as soon as my 4 positions expires I will get another $60 from Justbeenpaid program because I am upgrade member there ?..so now I have to buy 4 position in JSS triple.
      Gurl...I have to make 100 post daily in 10 PTP forum...Jesus Save Me.

Page 3 of 182 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread Information