Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up





    <a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=IJGJ">InstaForex</a>


    Advertise here
    Page 69 of 183 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119169 ... LastLast
    Results 1,361 to 1,380 of 3642
    1. #1361
      Join Date
      Mar 2011
      Posts
      2,907
      MTV$
      50
      Thanks
      1
      Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

      Re: JustBeePaid - justbeenpaid.com

      Quote Originally Posted by stachart View Post
      justbeenpaid give members free $10, its real because i got it and invest it, i already earn $10 in profit and reinvest it, but recently, i see on their site that they'll take back the $10 on your account! its fair because you already have money to make another investment from earning but what will happen if i dont get $10 in account? will i have to wait 3 more months to reach that minimum payout?
      Exactly. you will be debited $10 after 60 days since the $10 is just a loan and you need to pay for it. I don't know how they will deduct the $10 but as far as I am concern, you will need to pay for it.

    2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement
      Join Date
      My Birthday
      Posts
      Million and counting


       
    3. #1362
      Join Date
      Mar 2011
      Posts
      2,907
      MTV$
      50
      Thanks
      1
      Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

      Re: JustBeePaid - justbeenpaid.com

      Quote Originally Posted by stachart View Post
      justbeenpaid give members free $10, its real because i got it and invest it, i already earn $10 in profit and reinvest it, but recently, i see on their site that they'll take back the $10 on your account! its fair because you already have money to make another investment from earning but what will happen if i dont get $10 in account? will i have to wait 3 more months to reach that minimum payout?
      Exactly. you will be debited $10 after 60 days since the $10 is just a loan and you need to pay for it. I don't know how they will deduct the $10 but as far as I am concern, you will need to pay for it.

    4. #1363
      Join Date
      Jun 2011
      Location
      Nigeria(nwa afo igbo)
      Posts
      7,510
      MTV$
      166
      Thanks
      3
      Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts

      Re: JustBeePaid - justbeenpaid.com

      Quote Originally Posted by thebeachworks View Post
      I copied the pertinent info from the FAQ for placements-

      Q. Can you provide a "capsule guide" for those who already understand how placements work?

      A. Yes. Follow these steps for all your positions in JSS, to get them to cycle the quickest:

      Buy placements for level 1 of each matrix you own in JSS. (You could start with the matrixes that are closest to full.) This could cause your upline in each matrix to upgrade your placements to premium, so your level 1 fills fairly quickly. (Your upline could also offer to upgrade yout placements to expedited, if you would then upgrade them to premium.)

      Encourage people who fill those positions (on level 1 of your matrixes) to buy placements and get them upgraded.

      Participate in JSS-Tripler, JSS-Warp, and JSS-Booster.

      Sponsor people into JBP and encourage them to buy JSS-Tripler positions and to participate in JSS-Warp and JSS-Booster. All these activities will help your JSS positions cycle more quickly.

      Q. What is a "Placement?"

      A. A "Placement" is essentially a mechanism JSS members can use to cycle their JSS positions more quickly. You can buy a Placement at a cost of $5 to fill a particular slot (or position) in one of your JSS matrixes more quickly.

      Q. Are their different "Levels" or "Classes" of Placements?

      A. Yes. Placements can be upgraded to "Expedited" or "Premium." It costs $2.50 to upgrade a Placement to Expedited and $5 to upgrade a Placement to Premium. An Expedited Placement can be upgraded to Premium at a cost of $2.50.

      In general, Premium Placements are filled first, then Expedited Placements, and then "Ordinary" Placements.
      this is really complicating,so the premium upgrading is buying placements,perhaps my question now is that where do i get back my placement fund,i mean when my positiom cycles quickly do i get back my placement or.......pls let me know.

    5. #1364
      Join Date
      Mar 2011
      Posts
      2,000
      MTV$
      83
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

      Re: JustBeePaid - justbeenpaid.com

      Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
      this is really complicating,so the premium upgrading is buying placements,perhaps my question now is that where do i get back my placement fund,i mean when my positiom cycles quickly do i get back my placement or.......pls let me know.
      Lol, i took almost 2 months to "At Least" get the idea about placements. It will be great if you had a little understanding of JBP's Synergy Surf program. When you buy a JSS (not JSS-Tripler) position worth $20.00, you own a matrix that has 7 spots. The first spot is yours. You fill it. You doing so means that you've bought a $20.00 position. The rest of the six spots are to be filled by your referrals. They fill them when they also each buy a $20.00 JSS position. Them filling the 6 spots also means they've bought their $20.00 JSS position and have each been given a matrix. Thus we can say the 6 spots in your matrix represents their matrices. If you are not able to find potential referrals, you can buy placements. A placement brings a matrix of another person to fill one the spots of your matrix. The time it takes to fill your matrix spots depends on the type of placement. The 1st type is standard placement. It is up to you to upgrade them into Expendited placement, or further into Premium placement. So, answer your question, a placement is not something you have to get back, but something that helps to fill your matrix inorder cycle.
      Hope this helps. A more better understanding i'll have as soon as my matrix cycles.

    6. #1365
      Join Date
      May 2011
      Posts
      7,208
      MTV$
      113
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 18 Times in 13 Posts

      Re: JustBeePaid - justbeenpaid.com

      I have gone through the FAQ and copy pasting that here is not going to help guys. So please post only if you can answer otherwise even i can read from faq. The reason it is not helping is because the faq is complicated and less simple to understand. I think there are many thing that needs some explanation from the jss. This is the reason i want to know how the premium system works. I would love to reduce the time that takes for the position maturing.

    7. #1366
      Join Date
      Jun 2011
      Location
      Nigeria(nwa afo igbo)
      Posts
      7,510
      MTV$
      166
      Thanks
      3
      Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts

      Re: JustBeePaid - justbeenpaid.com

      This is really funny because if i should upgrade to that of the premuim membership i will not get my fund back,well,it will be good for those that are participating in the jss section,so as to have in mind that the total invested fund is $25 for each position,which is $20 for jss position and $5 for placement then recycle to $60 in which we makes $35 profit,hope i am right?

    8. #1367
      Join Date
      Jun 2011
      Posts
      910
      MTV$
      1,852
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

      Re: JustBeePaid - justbeenpaid.com

      It is difficult to understand how the matrix placements and premiums work.It takes quite few days - months to get a complete understanding.Also it will be difficult to understand for people who don't have matrix positions yet!!

      But still I will give a rough basic guide on what it is.

      Things to note -
      - A Jss position - is a 2 x 2 matrix
      - Every level 1 upgraded member gets a FREE Jss position on maturity of every 4th tripler position.

      Structure of Jss Matrix Position.

      0 - Yourself
      |
      [This spot will be your Jss Matrix Position]
      1-------------------|-------------------2
      [ Level 1 of Every Jss Matrix position contains 2 Spots]
      3--------|--------4__________________5--------|--------6
      [Level 2 of Every Jss matrix position contains 4 Spots]

      Spots 3&4 fall under the person who has acquired #1 spot.
      Spots 5&6 fall under the person who has acquired #2 spot.

      That is,a person acquiring the #1 in your spot has a Matrix and your #3,#4 spots will be the 1st two spots in his Matrix.
      That is,a person acquiring the #2 in your spot has a Matrix and your #5,#6 spots will be the 1st two spots in his Matrix.

      NOTE: Each spot represents a Jss Matrix position of a particular person

      Now for each spot
      You will get a choice to buy placements for it.[Cost of placements - $5]
      After buying placements,
      You will get to choose from two options
      A] Expedited Placement [cost - $2.5]
      B] Premium Placement [cost - $5]

      Strategy
      You should buy placements and then upgrade it to premium for 1st two spots of your matrix.

      Reason
      If everyone does this then it will speeden the filling of matrices.

      Example.
      You buy premium placements for #1,#2 spots in your matrix,they get filled.
      Now as soon as #1 and #2 get filled.
      They should purchase premium placements for for their #1,#2 spots in their respective matrix positions.
      This will lead to filling of #3,#4,#5,#6 spots in your matrix quickly.
      So its a team work.You can contact them by mail as their mail id's are shown against their respective spots.

      Time to fill premium placements
      It takes 25 - 30 days currently to fill since the date of purchase of that premium placement.

      Recent changes
      Jss autoloan system
      It purchases placements automatically for your #1,#2 spots if you haven't upgraded it for 30 days.
      But still you will have to buy premium for them which will cost only $5 each.

      If you follow the above mentioned strategy you will get $40 profit.
      As cycling of each JSS position gives $60 - $20 for premium upgrades = $40 profit.
      Its better to cycling them quickly rather waiting months..

      I hope I have covered all the points lol,Strategy can differ from person to person.But this widely used and recommended.
      If you can't understand.Read it few times.and correlate it with faq's and save it.You will understand when you have a JSS position.

    9. #1368
      Join Date
      Feb 2012
      Posts
      5
      MTV$
      15
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

      Re: JustBeePaid - justbeenpaid.com

      I am also a member of JSS Tripler (JBP). I have been very happy with the results. In fact my team has earned over 50,000 dollars in JSS Tripler. Prove it you say...Ok check out my youtube video that I have created. Go to youtube and type in joinjsstoday. I took three of my teams accounts and show you their back offices. Jss Tripler has a pay it forward system that enables all new accounts to join for free and get 10 dollars funded into your account for 60 days. Once you sign up and fund your account which takes less than 10 minutes you will start to earn 2% daily.

      Obadie
      tinyurl.com/eruptiongroup

    10. #1369
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Location
      Lagos
      Posts
      2,878
      MTV$
      143
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

      Re: JustBeePaid - justbeenpaid.com

      I am into this programm i join it this month on 17 feb 201, and i bought 5 position my question is that it's compostry to ugrade also what are the benefit if i upgrade my account with 15 buck ,what are those i will be earn after ugrade ?how can i cycle what i will need to cycle.

    11. #1370
      Join Date
      Feb 2012
      Posts
      222
      MTV$
      605
      Thanks
      1
      Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

      Re: JustBeePaid - justbeenpaid.com

      I have hear about this site before and i need more information about d site and i hope you will explain it to me better so that i can join u people in the site shortly because i need more information before i join the site i will happy to hear from you

    12. #1371
      Join Date
      Feb 2012
      Posts
      222
      MTV$
      605
      Thanks
      1
      Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

      Re: JustBeePaid - justbeenpaid.com

      Am new in these site pls i need more information about the jss tripler because is not clear to me as u mention the jss tripler and i will be happy if u help me to explain it to me thanks glad to hear from you

    13. #1372
      Join Date
      Feb 2012
      Location
      Singapore
      Posts
      373
      MTV$
      59
      Thanks
      3
      Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

      Re: JustBeePaid - justbeenpaid.com

      Quote Originally Posted by obadie View Post
      I am also a member of JSS Tripler (JBP). I have been very happy with the results. In fact my team has earned over 50,000 dollars in JSS Tripler. Prove it you say...Ok check out my youtube video that I have created. Go to youtube and type in joinjsstoday. I took three of my teams accounts and show you their back offices. Jss Tripler has a pay it forward system that enables all new accounts to join for free and get 10 dollars funded into your account for 60 days. Once you sign up and fund your account which takes less than 10 minutes you will start to earn 2% daily.

      Obadie
      tinyurl.com/eruptiongroup
      Glad you team has been doing so well, I have ask this many times but so far none was interested in answering me, where do I find the free $10?

    14. #1373
      Join Date
      Jun 2011
      Posts
      910
      MTV$
      1,852
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

      Re: JustBeePaid - justbeenpaid.com

      Quote Originally Posted by profitsbuzz View Post
      Glad you team has been doing so well, I have ask this many times but so far none was interested in answering me, where do I find the free $10?
      I think it has been mentioned before.
      But still I will write it for you.

      After confirming your activation link received in your mail.Login back.
      And click on "jss tripler new members start here" in blue on the left side.
      Once in jss tripler.Click financial
      scroll down and you will find your $10,buy tripler position and enter 1 in it.And you are done!!

    15. #1374
      Join Date
      Feb 2012
      Posts
      222
      MTV$
      605
      Thanks
      1
      Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

      Re: JustBeePaid - justbeenpaid.com

      Thanks for d reply sniperz i realy appreciate your reply and very soon i will be the member of the jss tripler in other to join you peoples thanks i realy appreciate

    16. #1375
      Join Date
      May 2011
      Posts
      7,208
      MTV$
      113
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 18 Times in 13 Posts

      Re: JustBeePaid - justbeenpaid.com

      @Sniperz, how about this strategy? I have taken say 8 positions in JSS and then when 50th day comes I am going to update to level 1 account. Is this going to get me 2 positions after cycling? that means 1 per matrix? is that right way of thinking? or wrong? Also how much do I need to invest in order to make 5$ from the system? My goal is low because that is what I can afford at this time, so anyway, let me know if my assumption is right about matrix and position.

    17. #1376
      Join Date
      Jun 2011
      Posts
      910
      MTV$
      1,852
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

      Re: JustBeePaid - justbeenpaid.com

      Quote Originally Posted by ryuken View Post
      @Sniperz, how about this strategy? I have taken say 8 positions in JSS and then when 50th day comes I am going to update to level 1 account. Is this going to get me 2 positions after cycling? that means 1 per matrix? is that right way of thinking? or wrong? Also how much do I need to invest in order to make 5$ from the system? My goal is low because that is what I can afford at this time, so anyway, let me know if my assumption is right about matrix and position.
      Its ok to have any goal.Many people started with $2/day and now are getting +$10/day or even more.

      As far as your strategy is concerned.
      You can upgrade till 75th day of your 1st tripler position.
      So I recommend you to upgrade around 70th day.

      If you do not buy any further tripler positions then you will receive 2 matrix positions after your 8 tripler positions expire.
      1 matrix position after expiry of every 4th tripler.

      To earn $5 /day
      You will need 25 active tripler positions.Which is not hard.Just keep on compounding your earnings and buying new triplers if you can.

    18. #1377
      Join Date
      Feb 2012
      Posts
      222
      MTV$
      605
      Thanks
      1
      Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

      Re: JustBeePaid - justbeenpaid.com

      Mr sniperz pls how many position is there in the jss triple and how much is the minimum amount to start it can i start with $5 and is the team an investment team also hom many will it take me to move from one position to another i would like to explain all this to me pls glad to hear from you

    19. #1378
      Join Date
      Feb 2012
      Posts
      222
      MTV$
      605
      Thanks
      1
      Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

      Re: JustBeePaid - justbeenpaid.com

      @sniperz do u you know much about justbeenpaid website i hear dat someone too need to invest in jss position in d site i would like to get more information from you about the site if you know much about it in other not to fall in scam site because am new in these business thanks

    20. #1379
      Join Date
      Jun 2011
      Posts
      910
      MTV$
      1,852
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

      Re: JustBeePaid - justbeenpaid.com

      Quote Originally Posted by Ayhorbami View Post
      Mr sniperz pls how many position is there in the jss triple and how much is the minimum amount to start it can i start with $5 and is the team an investment team also hom many will it take me to move from one position to another i would like to explain all this to me pls glad to hear from you
      The minimum investment is $10.There is no requirement of team work here.You can work on your own.You don't need to sponsor or refer people.But you should join under experienced sponsor so that he can guide you through.

      On joining you get a free $10 loan in your jss tripler account.Using that you can buy 1 free tripler position.
      Additionally you can add $10 more and buy 1 more tripler so total 2 triplers

    21. #1380
      Join Date
      Feb 2012
      Posts
      222
      MTV$
      605
      Thanks
      1
      Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

      Re: JustBeePaid - justbeenpaid.com

      @sniperz thanks for the reply i realy appreciate your effort in these great site because you make me to feel happy in these site and i wish that you will help me to be a great person too like you because i see that you are great in this site

    Page 69 of 183 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119169 ... LastLast

    Thread Information

    Users Browsing this Thread

    There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Tags for this Thread

    $10, $25, .com, 120, 140, 180, 2011, 728, 7th, ability, able, about, above, accept, accepts, access, accessing, according, account, accounts, act, active, activities, acts, actually, ad2million, admin, advertise, advertisement, age, amazon, android, application, apps, attractive, bank, beginner, benefits, best way, big players, blog post, blogger, bonus, book, box, buddy, bug, build, business, bux, buy, call, can, captcha, center, change, charlly, click, com, comments, commission, companies, company, computer, confusion, content, credit card, cup, cutiekc, cycles, daily, ddos protection, debit, deep, design, desire, details, direct referrals, discussion, dollar, domain, earn, earnings, earth, ecurrency, eggs, egopay, evil, face, facebook like, facebook., family, fast, features, file, finance, financial, follow, forums, fraud, free $10, free gifts, free money, fresh, friend, friends, fund, fund., funding, funny, gain, game, gaps, get paid to, gift, gift cards, gmail, good, good site, google, google plus, green, hang, headache, high, history, home, host, hosting, hot, how to, hyip site, hyips, ideas, important thing, inbox, information, instantly, interest, interesting, interface, introduce, invest, investing, investment, investment site, jbp, job, jss, jss tripler, jsstripler, jsstripler2, junk, justbeenpaid, learning, leaving, life, like facebook, links, lolz, long, lovely, low, luke1, mails, make, managed, manual, matrix, member, members, mid, migrate, mind, minimum, minimum payout, module, moment, money, money making, monitor, monitoring, monthly, mother, network, new member, new members, new site, newbies, news, nice, offers, online, online business, online earning, online earning., online earnings, online income, online money, onlinist, open, paid, pass, pay, paying, paying daily, payment, payment processor, payments, payouts, pays, payza, people, php, picture, play, position, post, posting, private, prizes, problems, profit, profitclicking, program, promote, promoting, proof, ptc., ptp, question, questions, rate, refer, referral, referral link, referral program, referrals, referrals for free, reply, required, requirements, residual income, restrict, review, roi, rules, safe, salaries, sales, savings, scam, scams, script, secure, selling, server, service, share, shares, sign up, signals, signup, simple, singapore, site, sites, sniperz, social, spam, start, status, steady, stock, stp, stuff, subscribe, success, surf, surfer, sweet, symptoms, talk, tasks, tea, tension, the best, time, top, track, traffic, trust, trusted, two, unlimited, update, users, verification, very nice, videos, view, virtual, vps, waiting, warn, watch, ways, web, webpage, welcome email, won, words, works, world, www

    View Tag Cloud

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •