Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Advertise here
    Page 69 of 182 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119169 ... LastLast
    Results 1,361 to 1,380 of 3635
      MTV$
      Thanks

Re: JustBeePaid - justbeenpaid.com

This is really funny because if i should upgrade to that of the premuim membership i will not get my fund back,well,it will be good for those that are participating in the jss section,so as to have in mind that the total invested fund is $25 for each position,which is $20 for jss position and $5 for placement then recycle to $60 in which we makes $35 profit,hope i am right?

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

It is difficult to understand how the matrix placements and premiums work.It takes quite few days - months to get a complete understanding.Also it will be difficult to understand for people who don't have matrix positions yet!!

But still I will give a rough basic guide on what it is.

Things to note -
      - A Jss position - is a 2 x 2 matrix
      - Every level 1 upgraded member gets a FREE Jss position on maturity of every 4th tripler position.

Structure of Jss Matrix Position.

0 - Yourself
      |
      [This spot will be your Jss Matrix Position]
      1-------------------|-------------------2
      [ Level 1 of Every Jss Matrix position contains 2 Spots]
      3--------|--------4__________________5--------|--------6
      [Level 2 of Every Jss matrix position contains 4 Spots]

Spots 3&4 fall under the person who has acquired #1 spot.
      Spots 5&6 fall under the person who has acquired #2 spot.

That is,a person acquiring the #1 in your spot has a Matrix and your #3,#4 spots will be the 1st two spots in his Matrix.
      That is,a person acquiring the #2 in your spot has a Matrix and your #5,#6 spots will be the 1st two spots in his Matrix.

NOTE: Each spot represents a Jss Matrix position of a particular person

Now for each spot
      You will get a choice to buy placements for it.[Cost of placements - $5]
      After buying placements,
      You will get to choose from two options
      A] Expedited Placement [cost - $2.5]
      B] Premium Placement [cost - $5]

Strategy
      You should buy placements and then upgrade it to premium for 1st two spots of your matrix.

Reason
      If everyone does this then it will speeden the filling of matrices.

Example.
      You buy premium placements for #1,#2 spots in your matrix,they get filled.
      Now as soon as #1 and #2 get filled.
      They should purchase premium placements for for their #1,#2 spots in their respective matrix positions.
      This will lead to filling of #3,#4,#5,#6 spots in your matrix quickly.
      So its a team work.You can contact them by mail as their mail id's are shown against their respective spots.

Time to fill premium placements
      It takes 25 - 30 days currently to fill since the date of purchase of that premium placement.

Recent changes
      Jss autoloan system
      It purchases placements automatically for your #1,#2 spots if you haven't upgraded it for 30 days.
      But still you will have to buy premium for them which will cost only $5 each.

If you follow the above mentioned strategy you will get $40 profit.
      As cycling of each JSS position gives $60 - $20 for premium upgrades = $40 profit.
      Its better to cycling them quickly rather waiting months..

I hope I have covered all the points lol,Strategy can differ from person to person.But this widely used and recommended.
      If you can't understand.Read it few times.and correlate it with faq's and save it.You will understand when you have a JSS position.

MTV$
      Thanks

I am also a member of JSS Tripler (JBP). I have been very happy with the results. In fact my team has earned over 50,000 dollars in JSS Tripler. Prove it you say...Ok check out my youtube video that I have created. Go to youtube and type in joinjsstoday. I took three of my teams accounts and show you their back offices. Jss Tripler has a pay it forward system that enables all new accounts to join for free and get 10 dollars funded into your account for 60 days. Once you sign up and fund your account which takes less than 10 minutes you will start to earn 2% daily.

Obadie
      tinyurl.com/eruptiongroup

MTV$
      Thanks

I am into this programm i join it this month on 17 feb 201, and i bought 5 position my question is that it's compostry to ugrade also what are the benefit if i upgrade my account with 15 buck ,what are those i will be earn after ugrade ?how can i cycle what i will need to cycle.

MTV$
      Thanks

I have hear about this site before and i need more information about d site and i hope you will explain it to me better so that i can join u people in the site shortly because i need more information before i join the site i will happy to hear from you

MTV$
      Thanks

Am new in these site pls i need more information about the jss tripler because is not clear to me as u mention the jss tripler and i will be happy if u help me to explain it to me thanks glad to hear from you

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by obadie View Post
      I am also a member of JSS Tripler (JBP). I have been very happy with the results. In fact my team has earned over 50,000 dollars in JSS Tripler. Prove it you say...Ok check out my youtube video that I have created. Go to youtube and type in joinjsstoday. I took three of my teams accounts and show you their back offices. Jss Tripler has a pay it forward system that enables all new accounts to join for free and get 10 dollars funded into your account for 60 days. Once you sign up and fund your account which takes less than 10 minutes you will start to earn 2% daily.

Obadie
      tinyurl.com/eruptiongroup
      Glad you team has been doing so well, I have ask this many times but so far none was interested in answering me, where do I find the free $10?

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by profitsbuzz View Post
      Glad you team has been doing so well, I have ask this many times but so far none was interested in answering me, where do I find the free $10?
      I think it has been mentioned before.
      But still I will write it for you.

After confirming your activation link received in your mail.Login back.
      And click on "jss tripler new members start here" in blue on the left side.
      Once in jss tripler.Click financial
      scroll down and you will find your $10,buy tripler position and enter 1 in it.And you are done!!

MTV$
      Thanks

Thanks for d reply sniperz i realy appreciate your reply and very soon i will be the member of the jss tripler in other to join you peoples thanks i realy appreciate

MTV$
      Thanks

@Sniperz, how about this strategy? I have taken say 8 positions in JSS and then when 50th day comes I am going to update to level 1 account. Is this going to get me 2 positions after cycling? that means 1 per matrix? is that right way of thinking? or wrong? Also how much do I need to invest in order to make 5$ from the system? My goal is low because that is what I can afford at this time, so anyway, let me know if my assumption is right about matrix and position.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ryuken View Post
      @Sniperz, how about this strategy? I have taken say 8 positions in JSS and then when 50th day comes I am going to update to level 1 account. Is this going to get me 2 positions after cycling? that means 1 per matrix? is that right way of thinking? or wrong? Also how much do I need to invest in order to make 5$ from the system? My goal is low because that is what I can afford at this time, so anyway, let me know if my assumption is right about matrix and position.
      Its ok to have any goal.Many people started with $2/day and now are getting +$10/day or even more.

As far as your strategy is concerned.
      You can upgrade till 75th day of your 1st tripler position.
      So I recommend you to upgrade around 70th day.

If you do not buy any further tripler positions then you will receive 2 matrix positions after your 8 tripler positions expire.
      1 matrix position after expiry of every 4th tripler.

To earn $5 /day
      You will need 25 active tripler positions.Which is not hard.Just keep on compounding your earnings and buying new triplers if you can.

MTV$
      Thanks

Mr sniperz pls how many position is there in the jss triple and how much is the minimum amount to start it can i start with $5 and is the team an investment team also hom many will it take me to move from one position to another i would like to explain all this to me pls glad to hear from you

MTV$
      Thanks

@sniperz do u you know much about justbeenpaid website i hear dat someone too need to invest in jss position in d site i would like to get more information from you about the site if you know much about it in other not to fall in scam site because am new in these business thanks

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ayhorbami View Post
      Mr sniperz pls how many position is there in the jss triple and how much is the minimum amount to start it can i start with $5 and is the team an investment team also hom many will it take me to move from one position to another i would like to explain all this to me pls glad to hear from you
      The minimum investment is $10.There is no requirement of team work here.You can work on your own.You don't need to sponsor or refer people.But you should join under experienced sponsor so that he can guide you through.

On joining you get a free $10 loan in your jss tripler account.Using that you can buy 1 free tripler position.
      Additionally you can add $10 more and buy 1 more tripler so total 2 triplers

MTV$
      Thanks

@sniperz thanks for the reply i realy appreciate your effort in these great site because you make me to feel happy in these site and i wish that you will help me to be a great person too like you because i see that you are great in this site

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ayhorbami View Post
      @sniperz thanks for the reply i realy appreciate your effort in these great site because you make me to feel happy in these site and i wish that you will help me to be a great person too like you because i see that you are great in this site
      Thank you for your kind words
      It seems complicated initially.But I can assure you that as soon as you sign up and test it yourself.It will be a piece of cake.
      Jss is complex for new users.As time progresses you will learn everything related to the site.

MTV$
      Thanks

on just been paid, i gonna tell you all i know:
      i got a free $10 signup bonus that i invested in jss trippler that give me back $0.20 daily, i know that they'll take back this $10. so, at my first $10, i reinvested it, now i have two $10 working to bring profit, you can reffer someone to earn more! its globally all i know about it and i though it was enough! isnt it?

MTV$
      Thanks

@sniperz Am a member already with 5 position which is am collect $1 daily my question is that about matrix and upgrade i agree that i will upgrade with $15 buck how i will cycled and collect $60 free that is what i dont understand 2*2 for the matrix i dont understand after i upgrade with what are the benefit how can i cycled and received $60 free .

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sniperz View Post
      Its ok to have any goal.Many people started with $2/day and now are getting +$10/day or even more.

As far as your strategy is concerned.
      You can upgrade till 75th day of your 1st tripler position.
      So I recommend you to upgrade around 70th day.

If you do not buy any further tripler positions then you will receive 2 matrix positions after your 8 tripler positions expire.
      1 matrix position after expiry of every 4th tripler.

To earn $5 /day
      You will need 25 active tripler positions.Which is not hard.Just keep on compounding your earnings and buying new triplers if you can.
      Thanks sniperz, you helped a lot. I hope to learn this complicated stuff one day. I am currently investing everything I can into JSS. It seems to be working fine for many people. In fact many are earning very good amount from the JSS trippler. I think with some goal I can have atleast 100 bucks a month, then again have to work on more position. once again thanks for all the help.

MTV$
      Thanks

i have learn alot from this thread about jbp since i join jbp/jss 17th of this month with 50 buck that is 5 position and i earn $1 daily today now am account in jss is $14.40 i just know the benefit of upgrade before i upgrade my account i want to know how to withdraw from jsstripler first when my account is $20 to my LR after that i will transfer it to jss and use it buy another position which is 2 position or can i use my $14.40 buy another 1 position now i need advice because once my 1st tripler reach 70 days i need to upgrade my account level 1 .

Page 69 of 182 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119169 ... LastLast

Thread Information