Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Advertise here
    Page 68 of 182 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118168 ... LastLast
    Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 3635
      MTV$
      Thanks

Re: JustBeePaid - justbeenpaid.com

JBP is now back on track again and I can see that my earnings were updated again in JSS. But the updates of earnings was in 24th of Feb. so that means we don't have earnings on the 23rd of Feb. But still fine since it is their maintenance day. lol

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rage35 View Post
      JBP is now back on track again and I can see that my earnings were updated again in JSS. But the updates of earnings was in 24th of Feb. so that means we don't have earnings on the 23rd of Feb. But still fine since it is their maintenance day. lol
      I am not sure about this program, I am suppose to get $10 in my account but I do not see that and have you got your payment on your account?

MTV$
      Thanks

WOW. i thought the upgrade fee was 10 bucks and I guess they have increased it to 15 now. So that keeps me under question of whether to use them or not. In any case just going to add 4 more position to the system now. Soon going to add more position but not sure if they're going to be 4x4 matrix. so right now just going to play with the 4 positions and then soon may upgrade to more.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by profitsbuzz View Post
      I am not sure about this program, I am suppose to get $10 in my account but I do not see that and have you got your payment on your account?
      You have to go to jss tripler area and you see the free $10 there.Yesterday was maintenance going on.So there might be some glitches.Dunno about it.
      There were some maintenance issues yesterday.They are upgrading the servers as there is a huge growth in membership.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ryuken View Post
      WOW. i thought the upgrade fee was 10 bucks and I guess they have increased it to 15 now. So that keeps me under question of whether to use them or not. In any case just going to add 4 more position to the system now. Soon going to add more position but not sure if they're going to be 4x4 matrix. so right now just going to play with the 4 positions and then soon may upgrade to more.
      Yeah. Unlike before, the upgrade fee was only $10 but now is was changed to $15. It is still ok because what I'm after with the program is the sustainability of it. I am also starting investing more positions in here as to increase my daily earnings because most of my positions were already expired and I also need to upgrade in here.

MTV$
      Thanks

Nothing has changed. The level 1 upgrade fee has been 15.00 for three months since day one. ***************

MTV$
      Thanks

2012-02-25 06:34:57 232048-3297988 Rebate from Your Filled Matrix 55.00

Cycled 1 more matrix today.Matrix cycling comes as nice surprises
      I didn't pay much attention to them last year.But I know their importance now.
      Bought a bunch of premiums with it.

MTV$
      Thanks

What do you mean by premium? Did you purchased more positions or you purchased something related to JBP Booster or something? I would love to upgrade but considering the amount of money that we put into that I have not much gained and only getting the regular 2%. I need some solid strategy and good funding that I can tell you for sure. I am just learning from other friends here and some other forums, working on random strategy.

MTV$
      Thanks

You will understand the placements and premiums once you have few Jss positions of yourself.
      Till that time have a look in here - http://justbeenpaid.com/faqs/placement.php

Jss continues to be the most reliable program of the industry.There were some sour faces when jss restarted but I won't be surprised to see them jump back again.You cannot get any better than jss anywhere else.Period!!

MTV$
      Thanks

What do you mean by premium? Did you purchased more positions or you purchased something related to JBP Booster or something? I would love to upgrade but considering the amount of money that we put into that I have not much gained and only getting the regular 2%. I need some solid strategy and good funding that I can tell you for sure. I am just learning from other friends here and some other forums, working on random strategy.
      If you do not know what premium upgrades are, you are really missing the boat and need to educate yourself on how to cycle your JSS positions. How do you think I cycle 1-13 positions almost everyday? It is not because I just let them sit there and wait for them to fill. I make them cycle.

MTV$
      Thanks

Okay. I am not aware of this and sometimes FAQs are confusing. Blame their site design for the same. You can explain it to me. So that I can take advantage of the opportunity. I am really stuck and i though i was missing something. Then I realized that quick position purchase always helps. So that was the reaosn I was purchasing. Now I would like to know about premium upgrades and let me know how that works.

MTV$
      Thanks

I don't really get something in here do you guys mean that by upgrading to the premium stuff that there is a possible means that can make me recycle my positions with out waiting for the long period of 75 days,if so then you guys should share with us.

MTV$
      Thanks

Good thread i have already join jss triple 17 / 2 / 12 with $50 that is 5 position and i earn $1 daily my question is that it's compustry to upgrade before my 75 days expired and what are the purpose of upgrade and the effect ?

MTV$
      Thanks

Now I would like to know about premium upgrades and let me know how that works.
      I copied the pertinent info from the FAQ for placements-

Q. Can you provide a "capsule guide" for those who already understand how placements work?

A. Yes. Follow these steps for all your positions in JSS, to get them to cycle the quickest:

Buy placements for level 1 of each matrix you own in JSS. (You could start with the matrixes that are closest to full.) This could cause your upline in each matrix to upgrade your placements to premium, so your level 1 fills fairly quickly. (Your upline could also offer to upgrade yout placements to expedited, if you would then upgrade them to premium.)

Encourage people who fill those positions (on level 1 of your matrixes) to buy placements and get them upgraded.

Participate in JSS-Tripler, JSS-Warp, and JSS-Booster.

Sponsor people into JBP and encourage them to buy JSS-Tripler positions and to participate in JSS-Warp and JSS-Booster. All these activities will help your JSS positions cycle more quickly.

Q. What is a "Placement?"

A. A "Placement" is essentially a mechanism JSS members can use to cycle their JSS positions more quickly. You can buy a Placement at a cost of $5 to fill a particular slot (or position) in one of your JSS matrixes more quickly.

Q. Are their different "Levels" or "Classes" of Placements?

A. Yes. Placements can be upgraded to "Expedited" or "Premium." It costs $2.50 to upgrade a Placement to Expedited and $5 to upgrade a Placement to Premium. An Expedited Placement can be upgraded to Premium at a cost of $2.50.

In general, Premium Placements are filled first, then Expedited Placements, and then "Ordinary" Placements.

MTV$
      Thanks

justbeenpaid give members free $10, its real because i got it and invest it, i already earn $10 in profit and reinvest it, but recently, i see on their site that they'll take back the $10 on your account! its fair because you already have money to make another investment from earning but what will happen if i dont get $10 in account? will i have to wait 3 more months to reach that minimum payout?

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stachart View Post
      justbeenpaid give members free $10, its real because i got it and invest it, i already earn $10 in profit and reinvest it, but recently, i see on their site that they'll take back the $10 on your account! its fair because you already have money to make another investment from earning but what will happen if i dont get $10 in account? will i have to wait 3 more months to reach that minimum payout?
      Exactly. you will be debited $10 after 60 days since the $10 is just a loan and you need to pay for it. I don't know how they will deduct the $10 but as far as I am concern, you will need to pay for it.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stachart View Post
      Exactly. you will be debited $10 after 60 days since the $10 is just a loan and you need to pay for it. I don't know how they will deduct the $10 but as far as I am concern, you will need to pay for it.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachworks View Post
      I copied the pertinent info from the FAQ for placements-

Q. Can you provide a "capsule guide" for those who already understand how placements work?

A. Yes. Follow these steps for all your positions in JSS, to get them to cycle the quickest:

Buy placements for level 1 of each matrix you own in JSS. (You could start with the matrixes that are closest to full.) This could cause your upline in each matrix to upgrade your placements to premium, so your level 1 fills fairly quickly. (Your upline could also offer to upgrade yout placements to expedited, if you would then upgrade them to premium.)

Encourage people who fill those positions (on level 1 of your matrixes) to buy placements and get them upgraded.

Participate in JSS-Tripler, JSS-Warp, and JSS-Booster.

Sponsor people into JBP and encourage them to buy JSS-Tripler positions and to participate in JSS-Warp and JSS-Booster. All these activities will help your JSS positions cycle more quickly.

Q. What is a "Placement?"

A. A "Placement" is essentially a mechanism JSS members can use to cycle their JSS positions more quickly. You can buy a Placement at a cost of $5 to fill a particular slot (or position) in one of your JSS matrixes more quickly.

Q. Are their different "Levels" or "Classes" of Placements?

A. Yes. Placements can be upgraded to "Expedited" or "Premium." It costs $2.50 to upgrade a Placement to Expedited and $5 to upgrade a Placement to Premium. An Expedited Placement can be upgraded to Premium at a cost of $2.50.

In general, Premium Placements are filled first, then Expedited Placements, and then "Ordinary" Placements.
      this is really complicating,so the premium upgrading is buying placements,perhaps my question now is that where do i get back my placement fund,i mean when my positiom cycles quickly do i get back my placement or.......pls let me know.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
      this is really complicating,so the premium upgrading is buying placements,perhaps my question now is that where do i get back my placement fund,i mean when my positiom cycles quickly do i get back my placement or.......pls let me know.
      Lol, i took almost 2 months to "At Least" get the idea about placements. It will be great if you had a little understanding of JBP's Synergy Surf program. When you buy a JSS (not JSS-Tripler) position worth $20.00, you own a matrix that has 7 spots. The first spot is yours. You fill it. You doing so means that you've bought a $20.00 position. The rest of the six spots are to be filled by your referrals. They fill them when they also each buy a $20.00 JSS position. Them filling the 6 spots also means they've bought their $20.00 JSS position and have each been given a matrix. Thus we can say the 6 spots in your matrix represents their matrices. If you are not able to find potential referrals, you can buy placements. A placement brings a matrix of another person to fill one the spots of your matrix. The time it takes to fill your matrix spots depends on the type of placement. The 1st type is standard placement. It is up to you to upgrade them into Expendited placement, or further into Premium placement. So, answer your question, a placement is not something you have to get back, but something that helps to fill your matrix inorder cycle.
      Hope this helps. A more better understanding i'll have as soon as my matrix cycles.

MTV$
      Thanks

I have gone through the FAQ and copy pasting that here is not going to help guys. So please post only if you can answer otherwise even i can read from faq. The reason it is not helping is because the faq is complicated and less simple to understand. I think there are many thing that needs some explanation from the jss. This is the reason i want to know how the premium system works. I would love to reduce the time that takes for the position maturing.

Page 68 of 182 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118168 ... LastLast

Thread Information