<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=IJGJ">InstaForex</a>

Advertise here
    Page 68 of 183 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118168 ... LastLast
    Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 3642
      MTV$
      Thanks

Re: JustBeePaid - justbeenpaid.com

Quote Originally Posted by rsa10 View Post
      Well I received and email from them saying that they automatically bought me a position at JSS.

I wonder what it means since I have not requested anything from them to autopurchase a position in the matrix at all. I thought there is no need for me to promote it to earn but now they are forcing me on a loan so that I could fill in my matrix. I feel confused about that move from them.
      You have received an automatic loan placement for 1 of your matrix positions.It must be for either of the 1st two spots in that matrix I assume.
      This is recent JSS policy.

Also you see "$5 placement loan" in the right hand side of that matrix.

So actually Jss hasn't deducted anything from your tripler balance or jss balance.But when that matrix position matures and cycles out.Then you will receive $55 instead of $60.Thats all the difference.
      The advantages of automatic loans are.
      1.You can now upgrade it to premium placements for just additional $5.[this $5 can come tripler 2% daily earnings too]
      2.Your upline in the matrix under whom you have been placed can upgrade it to premium placement for $5.[Which is really very nice]

Upgrading placements to premium upgrades fast tracks the process of filling.Or else you would be waiting months for your matrix position to fill.

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sniperz View Post
      I personally do not follow that strategy like buying 4 or 8 posn at a time.I think some people misinterpret when they think that "for every 4 expired triplers you get a matrix position".This doesn't mean that you have to buy 4 or 8 posn at a time.

If I want to buy a position from my tripler earnings.I simply buy it as soon as it $10 accumulates in Jss Tripler position.
      You can buy as many triplers as you can afford.

Also keep in mind to upgrade to "level 1 JBP" before the tripler positions start expiring.Now this upgrade in only beneficial for those people who have tripler positions in excess of 4.
      Thanks for the explanation. I am going to buy positions now to save some time. I have 50 bucks accumulated in the account. So i guess it is better to buy 5 positions but considering the amount that is not in the multiple of 4 i don't know it is going to help me. But i agree by waiting i am missing the chance of buying the positions. So I should instead buy more positions and save time for more earning. i guess i am getting this somewhat.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ryuken View Post
      Thanks for the explanation. I am going to buy positions now to save some time. I have 50 bucks accumulated in the account. So i guess it is better to buy 5 positions but considering the amount that is not in the multiple of 4 i don't know it is going to help me. But i agree by waiting i am missing the chance of buying the positions. So I should instead buy more positions and save time for more earning. i guess i am getting this somewhat.
      Yeah by waiting you are missing on the daily 2% earnings on that money.If you think of buying then just buy straightaway when $10 accumulates in your tripler acc.
      Again the fees structure has been changed for withdrawl

Current Withdrawal Fees:

AlertPay - 6%
      Liberty Reserve - 2%
      Perfect Money - 5%
      SolidTrust Pay - 5%

MTV$
      Thanks

I see, so here is my plan. Maybe I should upgrade to level 1 and consider buying 4 positions which makes a matrix. So that when these positions cycle I get the extra position which earns me some earning in future. that aside, another thing to look at is that how much to invest I can't invest more than 100 to any program. So JSS is the only thing where I have plans to invest. Let's see how thins pan out.

MTV$
      Thanks

I see, so here is my plan. Maybe I should upgrade to level 1 and consider buying 4 positions which makes a matrix. So that when these positions cycle I get the extra position which earns me some earning in future. that aside, another thing to look at is that how much to invest I can't invest more than 100 to any program. So JSS is the only thing where I have plans to invest. Let's see how thins pan out.
      You can upgrade to level 1 anytime before your 1st tripler position expires and all those will count towards jss matrix positions.
      So the moment I would say just buy tripler positions.And keep a watch on how many days left for your 1st tripler position to expire.

As soon as your 1st position crosses 70 days then upgrade to level 1 using $15

Jbp is down at the moment for maintenance,they are doing server upgrades.

MTV$
      Thanks

JBP is now back on track again and I can see that my earnings were updated again in JSS. But the updates of earnings was in 24th of Feb. so that means we don't have earnings on the 23rd of Feb. But still fine since it is their maintenance day. lol

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rage35 View Post
      JBP is now back on track again and I can see that my earnings were updated again in JSS. But the updates of earnings was in 24th of Feb. so that means we don't have earnings on the 23rd of Feb. But still fine since it is their maintenance day. lol
      I am not sure about this program, I am suppose to get $10 in my account but I do not see that and have you got your payment on your account?

MTV$
      Thanks

WOW. i thought the upgrade fee was 10 bucks and I guess they have increased it to 15 now. So that keeps me under question of whether to use them or not. In any case just going to add 4 more position to the system now. Soon going to add more position but not sure if they're going to be 4x4 matrix. so right now just going to play with the 4 positions and then soon may upgrade to more.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by profitsbuzz View Post
      I am not sure about this program, I am suppose to get $10 in my account but I do not see that and have you got your payment on your account?
      You have to go to jss tripler area and you see the free $10 there.Yesterday was maintenance going on.So there might be some glitches.Dunno about it.
      There were some maintenance issues yesterday.They are upgrading the servers as there is a huge growth in membership.

MTV$
      Thanks

WOW. i thought the upgrade fee was 10 bucks and I guess they have increased it to 15 now. So that keeps me under question of whether to use them or not. In any case just going to add 4 more position to the system now. Soon going to add more position but not sure if they're going to be 4x4 matrix. so right now just going to play with the 4 positions and then soon may upgrade to more.
      Yeah. Unlike before, the upgrade fee was only $10 but now is was changed to $15. It is still ok because what I'm after with the program is the sustainability of it. I am also starting investing more positions in here as to increase my daily earnings because most of my positions were already expired and I also need to upgrade in here.

MTV$
      Thanks

Nothing has changed. The level 1 upgrade fee has been 15.00 for three months since day one. ***************

MTV$
      Thanks

2012-02-25 06:34:57 232048-3297988 Rebate from Your Filled Matrix 55.00

Cycled 1 more matrix today.Matrix cycling comes as nice surprises
      I didn't pay much attention to them last year.But I know their importance now.
      Bought a bunch of premiums with it.

MTV$
      Thanks

What do you mean by premium? Did you purchased more positions or you purchased something related to JBP Booster or something? I would love to upgrade but considering the amount of money that we put into that I have not much gained and only getting the regular 2%. I need some solid strategy and good funding that I can tell you for sure. I am just learning from other friends here and some other forums, working on random strategy.

MTV$
      Thanks

You will understand the placements and premiums once you have few Jss positions of yourself.
      Till that time have a look in here - http://justbeenpaid.com/faqs/placement.php

Jss continues to be the most reliable program of the industry.There were some sour faces when jss restarted but I won't be surprised to see them jump back again.You cannot get any better than jss anywhere else.Period!!

MTV$
      Thanks

What do you mean by premium? Did you purchased more positions or you purchased something related to JBP Booster or something? I would love to upgrade but considering the amount of money that we put into that I have not much gained and only getting the regular 2%. I need some solid strategy and good funding that I can tell you for sure. I am just learning from other friends here and some other forums, working on random strategy.
      If you do not know what premium upgrades are, you are really missing the boat and need to educate yourself on how to cycle your JSS positions. How do you think I cycle 1-13 positions almost everyday? It is not because I just let them sit there and wait for them to fill. I make them cycle.

MTV$
      Thanks

Okay. I am not aware of this and sometimes FAQs are confusing. Blame their site design for the same. You can explain it to me. So that I can take advantage of the opportunity. I am really stuck and i though i was missing something. Then I realized that quick position purchase always helps. So that was the reaosn I was purchasing. Now I would like to know about premium upgrades and let me know how that works.

MTV$
      Thanks

I don't really get something in here do you guys mean that by upgrading to the premium stuff that there is a possible means that can make me recycle my positions with out waiting for the long period of 75 days,if so then you guys should share with us.

MTV$
      Thanks

Good thread i have already join jss triple 17 / 2 / 12 with $50 that is 5 position and i earn $1 daily my question is that it's compustry to upgrade before my 75 days expired and what are the purpose of upgrade and the effect ?

MTV$
      Thanks

Now I would like to know about premium upgrades and let me know how that works.
      I copied the pertinent info from the FAQ for placements-

Q. Can you provide a "capsule guide" for those who already understand how placements work?

A. Yes. Follow these steps for all your positions in JSS, to get them to cycle the quickest:

Buy placements for level 1 of each matrix you own in JSS. (You could start with the matrixes that are closest to full.) This could cause your upline in each matrix to upgrade your placements to premium, so your level 1 fills fairly quickly. (Your upline could also offer to upgrade yout placements to expedited, if you would then upgrade them to premium.)

Encourage people who fill those positions (on level 1 of your matrixes) to buy placements and get them upgraded.

Participate in JSS-Tripler, JSS-Warp, and JSS-Booster.

Sponsor people into JBP and encourage them to buy JSS-Tripler positions and to participate in JSS-Warp and JSS-Booster. All these activities will help your JSS positions cycle more quickly.

Q. What is a "Placement?"

A. A "Placement" is essentially a mechanism JSS members can use to cycle their JSS positions more quickly. You can buy a Placement at a cost of $5 to fill a particular slot (or position) in one of your JSS matrixes more quickly.

Q. Are their different "Levels" or "Classes" of Placements?

A. Yes. Placements can be upgraded to "Expedited" or "Premium." It costs $2.50 to upgrade a Placement to Expedited and $5 to upgrade a Placement to Premium. An Expedited Placement can be upgraded to Premium at a cost of $2.50.

In general, Premium Placements are filled first, then Expedited Placements, and then "Ordinary" Placements.

MTV$
      Thanks

justbeenpaid give members free $10, its real because i got it and invest it, i already earn $10 in profit and reinvest it, but recently, i see on their site that they'll take back the $10 on your account! its fair because you already have money to make another investment from earning but what will happen if i dont get $10 in account? will i have to wait 3 more months to reach that minimum payout?

Page 68 of 183 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118168 ... LastLast

Thread Information