Forgot your password?

Advertise here
      MTV$
      Thanks

steadfinanceincome - steadfinanceincome.com

I Am Not Admin

Welcome to our company

ABOUT STEAD FINANCE INCOME
      Steadfinanceincome.com is a group of professional traders with 7 years experience, to various investment markets.Our Company is backed up by Forex and investment to various online funds, bonds, stocks and other activities. Our goal is to use the profit earned from these investment to enhance our program and our investors to gain access to our profit box. Start investing with us and earn up to 110%, or 115% and 133% profits, depending on your amount and plan of investment. We are reliable group of traders that provides profitable returns to all our investors to their investment with us. We provide also, a secured and 100% safe investment environment to people all over the world. We are dedicated to providing you with experience and disciplined management of high yield investment programs. Our professional portfolio managers and analyst will diversify your funds to many investment trades and minimize the risks for you.
      PLAN: EVERY 12 DAYS
      Up to 115.00%
      Min: $10.00
      Max: $2500.00

PLAN: MONTHLY
      Up to 133.00%
      Min: $50.00
      Max: $3000.00

PLAN: WEEKLY
      Up to 110.00%
      Min: $10.00
      Max: $2000.00

TO LINK: http://www.steadfinanceincome.com

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: steadfinanceincome - steadfinanceincome.com

This looks like a sustainable program, but from its statistics one can see that so far it has a total membership of 11 and received total deposit of $20. The reason behind the low patronage is not beyond the fact that all the plans of the program only says after expiry of term. That makes it riskier to invest here!

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JoeltonsInv View Post
      This looks like a sustainable program, but from its statistics one can see that so far it has a total membership of 11 and received total deposit of $20. The reason behind the low patronage is not beyond the fact that all the plans of the program only says after expiry of term. That makes it riskier to invest here!
      The total deposit is now $40.00. Apparently since yesterday only 3 members have invested at this Hyip, 2 monitors and an MTV member, ForumTech. Goodluck to them. Apart from the fact that profit is earned after a number of days, the reason i wouldn't suggest investing here, but also the fact that the script used by this program is formely used by "eusharesltd", a program that seems dormant! Could be the same admin. Maybe unless there's a payment made from this program.

MTV$
      Thanks

I just hope to get payment, but have checked very and see that the script has not been used exactly. Maybe they bought script from the same seller. Why i like the short term is because i can relax and do my offline works. Beside the plans are reasonable to me and went in as i see the site is still new, which seems the best time for a short term hyip.

MTV$
      Thanks

Our Hosting Company is down and our system is down too

I got this in my mail some minutes ago
      Dear Investors and Admins,
      We are sorry for the inconviniences. Our system is down
      because our hosting company is under maintenance as said
      by the Admin. Please wait and do not panic because we
      shall be back online as soon as the whole error is fixed
      bear with us.I have been able to sent this message to those datas i can
      lay my hand on, so if you didnt get this message, sorry your data may not be
      active yet. Thanks
      Festus .Steadfinanceincome
      Do not stop to check http://www.steadfinanceincome.com to know when we are back.
      I just hope this error got fixed soon and i can get paid, know whether to continue or not.

MTV$
      Thanks

So that answers my problem here. I tried to check the site but it takes too much time to load and will eventually give an error message. I think this is a bad sign for a new HYIP. Updating something this early means that they have found some weekpoints in their program. This could be a bad sign but could also be a good one. Let's just hope site will come back soon as they have a good constructions of plans.

MTV$
      Thanks

will recommend this program for hit and run strategy,because only the 1st plan is encouraging while the other plan roi is too high though, the roi offered is attractive but, its very risky, i dont think progra will last long due to the roi offerd,funny enough the script of the program isnt that unique.

MTV$
      Thanks

I don't think the roi they offer in each plan is high, but they were all sustainable
      to pay for a very long time. Am in the 7 days plan, but if it pays, i will add more to
      the 12 days plan. And for the script, i think it's a new one in hyip world, just that i needs more designing.

MTV$
      Thanks

Yeah you're right about this program since the script is unique but still having a waiting status at major monitors listing but it's already 3 days old so in 4 days time we should be seeing a paying status at monitors.I think there is every possibility of this program lasting since the ROI is reasonable.

MTV$
      Thanks

well this program is new and they don't have ssl encryption and ddos protection which i believe is a good sign of good program,so far i cant find monitor having them listed or any proof of payment from members too.The roi offered is sustainable and i believe admin will like to keep program running at least little longer and soon.

MTV$
      Thanks

In the webpage, it was mentioned by the Admin that it has a ddos protection and the script is encrypted because it has turing code during login. You can join and see the security yourself.When i tried to contact through the support page, it went fast and quick response and today it's obvious that new big investors went in as the site

MTV$
      Thanks

Here the latest update from the site, as they just added daily plan, so all investors can join and invest in their daily plan.
      WE ADDED DAILY PLANS
      In view of diversifing your investments and maximizing the
      potentials, Steadfinanceincome has come up with bigger and better
      plan of daily pay-out of your investment. We now offer 5% daily for 25
      days and we have converted the after 12 day plan to 10% daily for 12 days.
      So you can invest and get paid daily to your account and no minimum payout.
      And we have increased our referral commision to 5% for every active investor referred by you
      I wish i invested to the daily plans

MTV$
      Thanks

i guess this a good move by the admin of the program, the roi offered now is very ok, considering the fact that we will get 12.5% after the own circle of 25 day and we get to get something back every day which i think will make investors want to invest with the program.

MTV$
      Thanks

Addition of daily plans really a good thing because investors like to get paid daily instead of getting hold of the principal for specific days.The site is online for a week already now but we still cannot see it on all the popular monitors,i would avoid to take risk here.

Thread Information