PDA

View Full Version : Windows Paint

learvy
05-14-2011, 06:24 PM
do you usually use windows paint? you can create simple drawings or you can edit your scanned photos even your drawing on your paper. it can be saved in .jpg, .gif, or .bmp files. you can also use the different tools in the left side of the application.

klizfer
05-22-2011, 02:50 PM
I think windows paint is useful only for very simple imaging tasks like cropping a picture, adding a text or covering up certain parts of your payment proofs. But for more complicated, graphic tasks, it just would not do. There is GIMP which is free, if a person wants more features.

vainskie07
05-23-2011, 04:24 AM
i use this all the time but for payment proofs only. for other photo's of mine i only use this for file type converter and changing attributes. still i use this every day and can't think of using something else for my screen shots.

BrambleBramley
05-23-2011, 03:05 PM
I sometimes use it to edit my payment proof or making a guide on how to do stuff for my friends. At first I thought this program is just for painting some silly pictures in window, guess I was wrong:p. For more complicated tasks, this is no use but for simple editing and drawing, this is the perfect program. It's easy to use and is already installed in window, no need to look for anything else.

moneykeeper
05-23-2011, 03:14 PM
Generally, i use Windows Paint for simple editing pictures and cropping images for uploading proof. For complex editing of pics, i use programs like Photoshop and GIMP2.

belorateur
06-10-2011, 10:37 PM
windows tools is a simple and great tool for beginners it's very useful to creat simple screenshot and add some attributes to your own pictures

vkhu
06-13-2011, 12:04 PM
Yes I use it. Paint can be a very great tool for fast and simple image editing. Also, when you want to quick pasting a screen shot, what else but paint can you ask for?

luke1
06-14-2011, 12:25 AM
Windows Paint is a very good basic software on Windows Operating System. What I mean with the basic software, is the software that is always included for free. Free does not mean this software is a crap and useless. But, it is very helpful, sometimes even to edit the picture!!

Pritilixious
06-14-2011, 01:44 PM
Yeah at first,i dont recognize the importance of paint,all i know is that it's only for drawing purposes.but when i started to work,that's when i realize how important it is and it has a lot of uses like editing,copying and pasting documents or photos!

learvy
06-23-2011, 11:14 AM
we can also use Paint when we use the print screen command, we just need to paste it there or the 'ctrl+v' on the keyboard. Paint is very useful for everyone especially for the starters. its is also easy to use.

Pritilixious
06-23-2011, 11:39 AM
You are right,it is advisable to use for starters,because paint is easy to manage,and less features,and basically for editing and copy-paste purposes only.it is not complicated to use.

yourdestiny
07-09-2011, 01:32 PM
For those who want to study the use of application such as photohshop or even coreldraw, it is better to start to this application to understand some of the tools and uses of it. For beginners, it is highly recommended.

ryuken
07-25-2011, 03:29 AM
I am using paint.net for some reason. I have seen that paint.net produces better results for stuff which is like conversion from one file format to another etc. If you do this type of stuff often then better use paint.net on your computer, which will surely make your experience with MS paint better.

learvy
08-04-2011, 08:30 AM
For those who want to study the use of application such as photohshop or even coreldraw, it is better to start to this application to understand some of the tools and uses of it. For beginners, it is highly recommended.

but it has tools that are understandable where kids can easily learn. the select, eraser, pencil, brush, text, line, polygon, etc. are common words that's why its easy to use it. i just don't know if it also has keyboard shortcuts just like in the Photoshop. i wanna learn it also.

Pritilixious
08-04-2011, 12:25 PM
but it has tools that are understandable where kids can easily learn. the select, eraser, pencil, brush, text, line, polygon, etc. are common words that's why its easy to use it. i just don't know if it also has keyboard shortcuts just like in the Photoshop. i wanna learn it also.

yeah i think there has shortcut keyboards for MS Paint.you just have to google it. I also want to learn it,but i would rather use mouse than memorize the keyboard shortcuts.hehe! But What is good about Ms paint is that,it is much manageable and easy to use.

blueangel07
08-05-2011, 09:51 AM
I use windows paint for making funny pictures and also for teaching my little sis, to edit a picture on her own. Windows paint is so easy to learn for kids ai.

ryuken
08-06-2011, 06:26 AM
Paint and paint.net both are worth to use for the kids and their parents. if you want your kids to learn how to draw and do photo manipulation then ask them to use it. i think they'll surely enjoy it. paint.net has some learning curve but kids can learn it for sure.

wagkangmakulit
08-17-2011, 08:16 AM
I only use MSPAINT for copy and paste screenshot only. But previously, I use it t draw and try if I can draw anime but seems I can also use it for my drawings but not as good as other image editor/Painting that have price. HAve a great day!

ryuken
08-18-2011, 07:47 AM
As it comes with widnows pre-installed i dont think it has any price. It comes with paid version of the windows. So you don't have to pay extra price for that. As for other editors for the anime drawing you can use - manga creator or anime creator pro. these softwares have more options than ms paint.

dark_lord21
10-17-2011, 04:19 PM
besides ms word, its my favorite application from the house of Microsoft,i re size my all picture by using it,some time also edit my pictures via windows paint.very recreational for the kids too

vijay shrestha
04-26-2012, 09:21 AM
i use the windows paints for fun only , to make the simple drawings. For my pictures i use the Photoshop and photo editor to have the amazing effects.

sagar250
07-10-2012, 01:25 PM
When i was small i use to use the windows paint, i use to draw the small drawing like house, man, flower but i now i really don't use this paint, now i use the other program like Photoshop and other things but also i think windows paint is good one.

Visdude11
07-29-2012, 03:59 AM
No. I do never use the windows paint. It is not professional at all. I like photoshop and other adobe products better.

angel999
08-12-2012, 09:11 AM
MSPAINT was the first software i used when i jus started using pc.Mspaint is a amazing software.it is useful for all aged person.from kids to adults for all purpose ie. editing,creating,mixing n all MSpaint is a simple n useful software

frns_4ever
08-21-2012, 11:52 PM
i use windows paint to draw the pictures where i can use different tools to modify pictures.......................................... ...............

frns_4ever
08-21-2012, 11:52 PM
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................

kunchun12
08-23-2012, 12:05 PM
although i m not good at drawing,sometime its so fun to use ms-paint for drawing.i use paint to draw funny pictures,and to edit pictures too.

rabindra1
08-24-2012, 03:59 PM
window paint is a program of computer. it is used of many people we can draw a many kinds of picture and ,some time also edit pictures via windows paint.very recreational for the kids too .

temple760
08-25-2012, 02:49 PM
it is one of the favorite application of the windows where i enjoy the drawing and painting and sometime i edit my pictures through the paint and also i get much happier and much cool to use this feature. i get two pictures combined by it and i also help for the happiness and also have the good moment in paintings

bksdev1
08-25-2012, 02:53 PM
If you want your kids to learn how to draw and do photo manipulation then ask them to use it. i think they'll surely enjoy it. paint.net has some learning curve but kids can learn it for sure. Windows Paint is a very good basic software on Windows Operating System. What I mean with the basic software, is the software that is always included for free. Free does not mean this software is a crap and useless.

rabindra1
08-26-2012, 09:11 PM
window paint is a one kinds of programming it is use of worldwide people we can make different kinds picture , other editors for the anime drawing you can use - manga creator or anime creator pro. these softwares have more options than ms paint.

karandongol
08-26-2012, 10:17 PM
ya i use it for simple editing . if i got to edit more i use the photoshop as windows paint is also nice too edit some simple task.

Rajiv Rai
08-29-2012, 06:18 AM
no i have not used it and what it is just like ms paint or something else ? I really like to know more about it so,it would be better if you had explain more about it anyway thanks for the topic an information.keep on sharing like these .

rabindra1
08-29-2012, 12:55 PM
I daily use of window paint it is one kinds of computer programming it's use of many places in the world we can make a many kinds of picture images,so i like this programming.

rabindra1
08-29-2012, 02:35 PM
window paint is the drawing package development by microsoft corporation. it is an application integrated within windows . we can creat, editand view drawing or picture with the help of paint.

rabindra1
08-31-2012, 07:25 AM
window paint is the drawing package developed by microsoft corporation , it is an application integrated within windows, we can create, edit and view drawing of pictures with the helps of the paint. it has many kinds of elements these are title bar, menu bar, workspace, toolbox, scrollbar, color palette etc.

o1bhusal
09-01-2012, 05:39 PM
oh! sorry I haven't use the windows paint yet.I don't know how to use could someone explain me I will be really thankful to those persons.AS it may be the simple and easy to use.

angel999
09-01-2012, 09:56 PM
When i was a kid i always enjoyed this paint so much and i just spent hours drawing out on the computers. But now i don't draw much ;) but instead i use it for image editing and all. It is really a good and useful one and also very easy to use.

fshakya
09-05-2012, 01:52 PM
Well Window pint is very nice source to learn simple editing and I have used this software since when I was small. This is very interesting and used to do simple drawing and crop or edit pictures. This comes with every windows operating system and we can learn this very easy also.

uniquesuzan
09-05-2012, 05:42 PM
Windows paint is use for the only simple work but Photoshop is used for the big graphical use.Photoshop has various features from which people can edit the photos and make the photos that ever they want.But windows paint has not such feature and cannot give such a features like Photoshop .So windows paint is only use for simple work like cropping,painting purposes and the Photoshop is used for the high graphical use.

benmoriz
09-09-2012, 09:54 AM
I think windows paint is useful only for very simple imaging tasks like cropping a picture, adding a text or covering up certain parts of your payment proofs. But for more complicated, graphic tasks, it just would not do. So you don't have to pay extra price for that. As for other editors for the anime drawing you can use - manga creator or anime creator pro. these softwares have more options than ms paint.

shreejana
09-09-2012, 09:59 AM
Windows paint is used for basically paints and copy paste the screenshot.After a long time ago i use a Windows paint but now i donot use the windows paint.It is very useful and easy to do.

benmoriz
09-09-2012, 06:04 PM
As it comes with widnows pre-installed i dont think it has any price. It comes with paid version of the windows. So you don't have to pay extra price for that. As for other editors for the anime drawing you can use - manga creator or anime creator probesides ms word, its my favorite application from the house of Microsoft,i re size my all picture by using it,some time also edit my pictures via windows paint.

rammajhi12
09-11-2012, 07:34 AM
a paint is the drawing package development by microsoft corporation, it is an application integrated within windows. we can creat, edit and view drawing or pictures with the help of the paint.

benmoriz
09-12-2012, 07:05 AM
As it comes with widnows pre-installed i dont think it has any price. It comes with paid version of the windows. So you don't have to pay extra price for that. As for other editors for the anime drawing you can use - manga creator or anime creator pro. these softwaresbesides ms word, its my favorite application from the house of Microsoft,i re size my all picture by using it,some time also edit my pictures via windows paint.

rammajhi12
09-12-2012, 01:39 PM
window paint is the simple graphic program. with the help of the window paint you can draw picture and paint them with different color. it also allows you to edit the pictures and paint them. in paint you use mouse to draw picture, you have to use left mouse button for the most of the functions.

slu blu
09-12-2012, 10:37 PM
do you usually use windows paint? you can create simple drawings or you can edit your scanned photos even your drawing on your paper. it can be saved in .jpg, .gif, or .bmp files. you can also use the different tools in the left side of the application.
It is useful only for very simple imaging tasks like cropping a picture, adding a text.i use programs like Photoshop and GIMP2.

njtboy
09-14-2012, 03:02 PM
As it comes with widnows pre-installed i dont think it has any price. It comes with paid version of the windows. So you don't have to pay extra price for that. As for other editors for the anime drawing you can use - manga creator or anime creator pro.besides ms word, its my favorite application from the house of Microsoft,i re size my all picture by using it,some time also edit my pictures via windows paint.very recreational..........

rammajhi12
09-17-2012, 08:54 AM
window paint is a one kinds of software it is the simple graphic programs. with help of the window paint you can draw picture and paint them with different colors, it also allows you to edit the picture and print them.

tikendra
09-18-2012, 02:12 PM
Ms. Windows Paint is an old and lovely, simple and sweet software designed to draw pictures for general purposes. It can be used to taught basic drawing skills to childrens in school.

rammajhi12
09-23-2012, 02:29 PM
windows paint is a one it my favorite application from the house of microsoft. micropaint is the simple graphic program, with the help of the microsoft paint, you can draw picture and paint them with different color. it also allows you to edit the pictures and print them in paint you use mouse to draw pictures. you have to use left mouse button for the most of the functions.

heyitsai
09-24-2012, 08:30 AM
MS Paint is still one of the best editing software out there. it's the simplest application of all but it doesn't matter since it is really useful. It can still handle a lot of editing tools similar to other expensive photo editing applications online. there are just limitations in MS Paint so we still need to use other software to satisfy our needs.

064bce018
11-19-2012, 09:40 PM
windows paint is a very simple tool for playing with pictures. Sometimes its really helpful even with web pages to be captured if there seems no alternatives. With facilities of different formats i think paint therefore has always been one of the important tool for miscrosoft os.

paudelsonu88
11-27-2012, 03:32 PM
Windows Paint is a software that is installed with the windows operating system software package which help us to draw pictures, edit pictures, browse different image files and enhance the image with different tools provided in the Windows Paint interface.

source13
02-03-2013, 05:33 PM
all i know is that it's only for drawing purposes.but when i started to work,that's when i realize how important it is and it has a lot of uses like editing,copying and pasting documents or photos!

ravi1gupta
06-29-2013, 01:56 PM
one of the windows Paint is considered to be one of the free image, photo editing software for computers such that running in Windows is one of the part of the paint things. they are used to be one of the features such as intuitive, innovative user interface and so many other window things.

Decub
06-29-2013, 02:13 PM
I use it very few times when I have need for it. Since there are many programs with similar functions, I rarely make use of it.

frank
11-10-2013, 08:45 PM
I think windows paint is a very simple tool. And it also allows you to edit the pictures and print them in paint you use mouse to draw pictures. And Photoshop has various features from which people can edit the photos and make the photos that ever they want.But windows paint has not such feature and cannot give such a features like Photoshop.

surya77
02-03-2014, 02:15 PM
Ok may you can Search screen / window will be captured, for example on Companions Download this blog. press the Print Screen SysRq (System Request Print Screen / Prt Scr, Print Scrn, Prt Scn, or Prnt Scrn) for screen capture purposes. meanwhile, if the Alt + Print Screen SysRq is pressed together, so that captured only the active window or active in the dialog box.

sujan tamang
03-25-2014, 10:28 PM
Windows Paint is a very good basic software on Windows Operating System. What I mean with the basic software, is the software that is always included for free. Free does not mean this software is a crap and useless. But, it is very helpful, sometimes even to edit the picture!!

aavaschdr
03-26-2014, 10:48 AM
windows paint is useful for the beginners to the computer to mortivate them towards the computer. through which they can use the mouse properly even i had used it for. but some times it can make a lot of sense. it is simple imaging software.