PDA

View Full Version : Sony vegas (video editor)

yourdestiny
05-12-2011, 04:04 PM
This is the first video editing multimedia software that I learned to used to, it's started on using the old version of Vegas version 5 ,and now there are the latest 9 and 10, I'm currently using this application and creating a slide show and a mini clip film with special effects.

Sony Vegas Video is a video editor for both amateurs and professionals who want a complete video editing tool without giving up ease of use.

http://screenshots.en.softonic.com/en/scrn/46000/46363/3_sony-vegas-01.jpg

you can download a trial version of it here

http://sony-vegas-video.en.softonic.com/download

todnih
05-14-2011, 03:22 PM
The interface is just like the normal video editing software like ulead studio and adobe premier. I heard so much about this editing software and i think many people in US is using this as their editing platform. I never tried to use this but i will download it to give it a try.

yourdestiny
05-15-2011, 08:39 AM
It's easy to use than AE, but I can say AE is more accurate in effects and more great for making such a great special effects. Vegas is very to use because there are not much tools and tabs to click, just simply add the videos or images you want to edit and by exploring the software you'll find your ways. I'm using the version 9. :)

ryuken
08-18-2011, 08:01 AM
Only complaint i can have about them is that they're asking for extra price for the plugins. i can understand that as these are external. but still they can include it in that and ask for the round purchase. i would like to see them doing that. but there is no such update as of yet.

dark_lord21
10-17-2011, 02:49 PM
it is quite fine application but i am dissapointed with its refusal to coup up with 3 gp format video s.same is the case on window s movie maker.i have make couple of videos on this software and were quite well.easy to use

angel999
08-12-2012, 09:02 AM
Vegas pro is a very useful software.It has many features.I once used it to create Frag movie for cs1.6 n it came very handy.tons of effect n all made my frag movie just wow.I use the latest Sony vegas pro.bt only if we cud export movie into 3gp....

bksdev1
08-25-2012, 02:57 PM
It is quite fine application but i am disappointing with its refusal to coup up with 3 GP format video s.same is the case on window s movie maker. i would like to see them doing that. but there is no such update as of yet.

rabindra1
08-27-2012, 09:13 AM
it is very fine application and very useful software.It has many features.I once used it to create Frag movie for cs1.6 n it came very handy.tons of effect n all made my frag movie just wow. i would like to see them doing that. but there is no such update as of yet.

Rajiv Rai
08-28-2012, 10:39 PM
wow it sounds good and i really like to use these software and like to download and hope that it would be my best software in video editing .I have used many software like windows movie maker,video editor etc .And hope that it is more advance and nice then those one.so,thanks for the information.

rabindra1
08-31-2012, 07:29 AM
This is the first video editing multimedia software that I learned to used to, it's started on using the old version of Vegas version 5 ,and now there are the latest 9 and 10, I'm currently using this application and creating a slide show and a mini clip film with special effects.

o1bhusal
09-01-2012, 05:36 PM
As it is the very new software it is fine and it's simple to edit the video.As video editing id the great task,it can be provide the great solutions,thank to this entire team to develop this software.

fshakya
09-05-2012, 01:57 PM
Well Video editing is very interesting job to do. we ca create special effects on our videos and we can take this as our profession as well and do movie making too. I am not know about the video editing that much so I found this Sony vegas is very friendly software to use. Thanks for your helpful post.

benmoriz
09-09-2012, 09:56 AM
I heard so much about this editing software and i think many people in US is using this as their editing platform. I never tried to use this but i will download it to give it a try. I am not know about the video editing that much so I found this Sony vegas is very friendly software to use. Thanks for your helpful post.

benmoriz
09-09-2012, 06:07 PM
Well Video editing is very interesting job to do. we ca create special effects on our videos and we can take this as our profession as well and do movie making too. I am not know about the video editing that much so I found this Sony vegas is very friendlyI heard so much about this editing software and i think many people in US is using this as their editing platform. I never tried to use this but i will download it to give it a try. I am not know about the video editing that much so I found this Sony

njtboy
09-14-2012, 03:09 PM
I heard so much about this editing software and i think many people in US is using this as their editing platform. I never tried to use this but i will download it to give it a try.Well Video editing is very interesting job to do. we ca create special effects on our videos and we can take this as our profession as well and do movie making too. I am not know about the video editing that much so I found this Sony vegas is very friendlyI heard so much about this editing software and i think many people in US is using this as their editing platform..............

ashishrock
09-28-2012, 10:12 AM
Sony Vegas video editing software offers PC users a variety of options. From the inexpensive and easy-to-use Vegas Movie Studio HD to the high-end Vegas Pro, Sony offers a solution for every editor. All of the programs offer a huge amount of digital effects and output options for your videos.

source13
02-03-2013, 05:37 PM
Vegas is very to use because there are not much tools and tabs to click, just simply add the videos or images you want to edit and by exploring the software you'll find your ways.

rizalmx
02-28-2013, 10:33 PM
The Vegas™ Pro 12 Suite is a full-featured production environment for video editing and compositing, multi-track mixing, sound design, visual effects, and disc authoring. Direct project integration between Vegas Pro and HitFilm lets you move media between the programs without rendering or "flattening" the images.

ravi1gupta
06-29-2013, 02:16 PM
one of the sony vegas that look like video editor is considered to be one of the video editing such that most innovative video editing software is one of the part of the video things. they are used to allow one of the supporting new 64 bit versions of Sony vegas and so many other video things.

barbie
09-07-2013, 01:07 AM
im interested in video editing ..im normally one ...but i heared this as new video editing..is it free download?...i hope here more new things ,effects will available..

sujan tamang
03-27-2014, 11:43 PM
I heard so much about this editing software and i think many people in US is using this as their editing platform. I never tried to use this but i will download it to give it a try.Well Video editing is very interesting job to do. we ca create special effects on our videos and we can take this as our profession as well and do movie making too. I am not know about the video editing that much so I found this Sony vegas is very friendlyI heard so much about this editing software and i think many people in US is using this as their editing platform....